Key Action 1 - Mobility of individuals:
- Mobility for students at all levels of higher education and students,
apprentices and students in education and vocational training.
- Staff mobility, for countries in the program in particular for teachers,
trainers, school leaders and youth workers. This mobility may take the
form of teaching assistantships or in or taking part in development
- The action will also support the international mobility of students and
staff to and from the partner countries as regards higher education
including mobility organized on the basis of joint degrees, double or
multiple degrees of high quality or joint calls for proposals.
Key Action 2 - Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of
- Strategic partnerships between education institutions / youth organizations and / or other relevant actors.
- Large-scale partnerships between education institutions and training providers and businesses in the form of knowledge alliances in higher education and Sector Skills Alliances.
- Support the creation of platforms, including e-Twinning.
- Capacity building in third countries, with particular emphasis on the countries of the European Neighbourhood Policy.
Key Action 3 - Support for policy reforms:
- Implementation of EU policy in education and training in the context of the OMC (Open Method of Coordination), as well as to the Bologna and Copenhagen processes;
- Implementation in the programme countries of the Union's instruments of transparency and recognition concerning education and training policies.
- Support the policy dialogue with relevant European stakeholders in the field of education and training;
- Support and improve the NARIC, the Eurydice and Euroguidance and the National Europass Centers.
- Supports the policy dialogue with partner countries and with international organizations relating to training and education.
Jean Monnet Action:
Addressed to institutions interested in promoting the quality of their programs of study on European integration. The dialogue between the academic world and policy makers will consequently be strengthened. Sport
In order to develop a European sport dimension, the programme provides support for the following activities:
- Transnational collaborative projects;
- Non-commercial European sporting events;
- Strengthening the base for policy development in the field of sport;
- Capacity building in sport;
- Dialogue with relevant European stakeholders.