Together for Personal Development is a non-governmental organization. The Act of Incorporation was signed by 7 natural persons living in the rural area of the Rakovski Municipality on 23.02.2014. The role of this association is to develop its members in the fields in which they work – agriculture, agritourism, non-formal education and internet technologies. However, its founders have been working together in a non-formal association for years. The achieved balance of relations and for the purpose of creating funding opportunities for project ideas naturally resulted in the registering of the public benefit organization.
Objectives and tasks:
- Consolidating the creative and innovative potential of the civil society
- Supporting the sustainable development of the citizens, social groups, municipalities, districts and regions in the Republic of Bulgaria and establishing international cooperation
- Implementing youth activities and initiatives for the development of the young people’s needs and interests
- Assisting in activities and realization of projects connected with conserving nature and environmental protection
- Designing, implementing and disseminating efficient models